Re: TR4A Re-painting

To: Alan Crane <acrane@crosslink.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A Re-painting
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:43:32 -0800
Alan. Wow, you bought this car new and it had no radiator shroud? What
did the wiring loom that crosses over the radiator look like? There were
loops that held the wire bundle and attached the shroud also. What did
the car have instead? Too much to hope that you still own this car? Do
you have any photos? Jerry Oliver, Olympia, WA.