RE: TR4A Re-painting

To: "'sanders.mark@excite.com'" <sanders.mark@excite.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A Re-painting
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:01:00 -0600
Mark,
This thread has really got me wondering. Your Commission Number is within ~400
of mine and I would assume that the factory used some consistency when painting
black behind the grill. It seems certain that some were painted black and some
were not. I'm thinking maybe this area was painted black for the lighter colored
cars and not at all for the darker ones like mine (TRG). What color is yours?

Also, your commission number is the closest one to mine that I'm aware of to
date (mine:CTC63970 LO). What was your build date?

Can any other 4A/250 owners shed any light on this.