Re: Chrome Bumpers

To: "Brumback, Tom" <BRUMBACKT@phibred.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome Bumpers
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:10:11 -0500
Tom:

Cheap is a relative term. When/if you get your bumpers rechromed, you
will want them done correctly. Preferably a shop that can also take out
any dents and dings and definitely one that triple plates in their process. The

end result will amaze you!

I paid $250 for my rear bumper (3 parts) and $210 for my front. This included
some nice dents and the rear supports were pushing through the metal. You
could never tell this when I got them back.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3