1972 Price List

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1972 Price List
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:03:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Last night I received an MGB book I had won on ebay.  Along with the book
the seller included some dealer brochures.  One of the brochures is for the
1972 MGs.  In this brochure is a price list from British Leyland Motors Inc.
600 Willow Tree Road, Leonia, New Jersey.  The price list includes the
following cars, and their options:

MG Midget, $2559.00
MGB, $3359.00
MGB GT, $3669.00
Jaguar V12 Convertible, $7599.00
Jaguar V12 Coupe 2+2, $7997.00
Jaguar XJ6, $7950.00
Triumph Spitfire, $2749.00
Triumph GT6, $3569.00
Triumph TR6, $3795.00
Stag Hard Top, $ 5816.00
Land Rover 88, $3998.00

The options for each car are also listed with prices, TR6 overdrive $179.00,
MGB overdrive $165.00.

I found this sheet very interesting.  If anyone is interested in posting it
on their web site let me know and I'll scan it for you.

Oh to have a time machine!!!!!!!!

Ken Waringa