brake caliper for 63 spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: brake caliper for 63 spit
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:06:07 EST
Hi LIst!
           I met a man the other day who has a very nice 62/63 Spit. He plans
to restore it but as he was rebuilding the brakes the bleed nipple broke out
of the right caliper. It had been J. B. welded in ! I guess it worked for a
while, but I dont think its the kind of repair I would sell a car with and
not tell the next guy.......Anyway, does any one have a caliper that will
work and will sell? The mounting holes are closer togeather than on  my 69
and I dont know when they changed. Thanks in advance!

PLB3