TR4 Panel Kit Panel Evaluation - John Skinner

To: "Triumphs List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: TR4 Panel Kit Panel Evaluation - John Skinner
From: Dean_Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:26:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Brian et al. --

FYI, I got my kit from John Skinner, and checked the deficiencies that you
mentioned about the Moss kit.

The panels I got have all welded seams, the vinyl is black and piping
appears white, and there is a roll of sorts (really just a double thickness
of vinyl with some light padding inside) at the top edge of the map pocket.
Foam was provided for the wheel arches.  The detailing seems perfect,
although the panels I'm replacing appear to be after-market, so I'm
guessing.

I am very pleased with the overall quality of the panels, and the total cost
with shipping was about $320.  The kit was delivered via airmail within a
week of placing the order.  There were no hassles whatsoever with customs.

I'd recommend these folks to others. NFI, or whatever.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT 37089 L)