Re: TR4 Panel Kit Panel Evaluation - John Skinner

To: SHOMWAY@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Panel Kit Panel Evaluation - John Skinner
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:59:07 -0700
Cc: dmericas@limno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, sanborn@net1plus.com

Gordie,

I highly recommend John Skinner.  He did the complete interior for my TR6 and
I'm very happy with it.  I opted for the wool carpets and found them to be of
high quality and east to install.  You can't go wrong by purchasing his
products.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649 ... with a John Skinner interior!

Hello,
  I contacted John Skinner about a wool carpet set for my TR6 and received a
sample package and thought their color match was right on. I was going to
place an order with him next week. Has anyone on the list had any experience
with his carpet sets?

Gordie Swart
76 TR6
67 Austin Healey 3000