Re: Air Shocks for Triumph Spitfire GT6 Corvette

To: "Tony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>, <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Air Shocks for Triumph Spitfire GT6 Corvette
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 23:20:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Really!  Here we all are ...sharing knowledge and wisdom
for free...and this guy doesn't even offer up to the list first.
sorry...but I just have to say....   HOW IGNORANT!

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html