Opinion poll (was Air Shocks for Spitfire GT6 Corvette)

Subject: Opinion poll (was Air Shocks for Spitfire GT6 Corvette)
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:54:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Seems to me we went through this last year, and the general consensus
was that a limited amount of selling Triumph related items on the list
was acceptable, especially with an appropriate subject line so that
those who were not interested did not have to open (or even download)
the post.

Along the same lines, I personally have no problem with the occasional
"FS on eBay" post. (Particularly for unusual items like air shocks for a
Spit/GT6.)

I always find it difficult to know what something is worth, which makes
it difficult to sell things in the usual fashion.  The nice thing about
selling on eBay is that it sets it's own price.  Thus, the seller is
assured that the price was 'fair', and the buyer never pays more than he
wants to.

Just my $.02 worth (which should sell on eBay for at least a dime <g>)

Randall