An Exhilarating yet Embarrassing TR3 Moment

To: "INTERNET:Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com" <Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com>
Subject: An Exhilarating yet Embarrassing TR3 Moment
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:38:14 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
>  <<< Snip >>>  As I
glanced at my rear view mirror, expecting to see a faint glimpse of Jim in
the dust I left behind, I couldn't believe it. Not only was he still right
on my rear bumper guards, but he pulled out and was attempting to pass! And
if we hadn't run out of road, he would have succeeded! Completely shocked,
we did this several more times, and that stock '60 TR3A was obviously
quicker and faster than my modified '58 every time! When we got back to the
house, and Jim had finally wiped the grin off his face, he then proceed to
tell me that he remembered his car as previously having a little more
power! And he was serious!
<

Just goes to show that the lads back at the plant DID know what they were
doing.

Dave