Re: New Tan Door Fuzzies - HELP!!!

To: chad.jester@ae.ge.com
Subject: Re: New Tan Door Fuzzies - HELP!!!
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:02:41 -0700
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net

Chad,

I had the same problem as you, emphaisis on "had".  I solved it by ordering my
New Tan fuzzy seals from Rimmer Bros in the U.K.  They have them in stock.  The
postage was minimal and delivery took about 7 days.

Best of luck.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649

I need a pair of Door Fuzzies in New Tan for my '74 TR6.  The "big 3" say these
are NLS.  Does anyone have a new pair of these laying around that they would
like to sell?  TRF has 160 of these on back-order with no expected delivery
date.  My TR is just now coming back to life from a frame-off restoration.
These are the only parts keeping me from having a complete new interior.

TIA,

Chad Jester
CF15486UO