Re: MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), spec

To: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), specifications,
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:51:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well I just voted and it seems you are ahead of the TVR by 5%

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4