Re: MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), spec

To: "Dana Scott" <scoti@iol7.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), specifications,
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:10:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Danna,
Thanks to you and Mr. john Wiseman and Mr. Trevor J; my 69 TR6 has taken 51%
of the vote. That ugly TVR has digressed to 22%, as of 1100 hrs eastern
time. Thanks to all who have contributed, this is the proudest day of my
life. The checks are in the mail. Please continue to vote often.
Phil Smith
69TR6
We have overcome, but we haven't taken over yet!