It runs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It runs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:46:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "DAN MASTERS" <DANMAS@aol.com>
It runs, it runs, I burned up 1 electronic ignition, and 2 set of
points/condensers before I found out the coil was shot, the ground wire
inside the dist. was arching and shorting out, now, after going back over
the dist. 3 times, replacing the coil, 3 calls to Dan Masters (sorry Dan),
the red devil is running just great, also had to reset the timing and adjust
the carbs. After all this time and trouble, I think I can now make road
calls on T/R 3 electrics. Yea sure.  It Runs, now if I just could remember
what the hell I did to make it run, I would have no worries on the road (I
will travel with Mr. Masters in the future)  "FT"