Re: TR6 wanted, DC area

To: jguy@erinet.com, bethken@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 wanted, DC area
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:17:04 EST
In a message dated 03/27/2000 5:06:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jguy@erinet.com writes:

<< Hey, it's already listed on eBay! If I wanted to
 spend my time there I'd know it already. I'd prefer not to see all these
 posts as would a lot of others on this list, I'm sure.
 My point is, that telling the list of a vehicle which is advertised for
 sale in your community is not related to the posts to which you refer, it's
 merely a relaying of information which is what this list is all about.

 Soapbox Mode,

 Jeff Johnson >>

OK, OK, I got it...Ken, whenever you want to let those of us who work and
don't check ebay daily that you have something for sale...send me an e-mail
and I'll tell the list and then it will be OK!

Ken, thank you for letting us know...not all of us are hair splitting picky
snickers.

RH...come on take yer best shot.........by the way is water water and wetter
wet?