Re: Anyone have an *old* Vicky Brit "SG" catalog?

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone have an *old* Vicky Brit "SG" catalog?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:13:09 -0700
Cc: Triumphcars <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
In the Summer '94 catalog a  GT6 (66-73) from Kent was going for $249.95

Power band: 2000-6000
Cam Lift: .261"
Valve lift .382 intake, .378 Exhaust
Duration @ Full lift: .295 degrees.
Timing: 39/76 Intake, 76/39 exhaust
Inlet timing: 108 degrees
Valve clearance .014" intake, .018" exhaust.

Regards,
Joe