Re: Anyone have an *old* Vicky Brit "SG" catalog?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone have an *old* Vicky Brit "SG" catalog?
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:55:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, "Triumphcars" <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Don't forget we need to set up a foundation of all of this material so it
can kept for future generations. :-)

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4