Re: Brake Bleeding

To: Cliff Davies <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:03:03 -0500
Cliff,
The MityVac instructions must be wrong because everything I've read on the
subject says to start at the wheel cylinder farthest from the master cylinder.
Do you just need the heater hose clamps? If so, I've probably got a bunch
of them lying around-new ones of course. Let me know what you need and I'll
rummage around.

Cheers,
Jeff