Brake Bleeding

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Bleeding
From: Cliff Davies <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:44:54 -0500
I just received a Mityvac brake bleeding kit. The instructions say to
follow the cars owners manual as to which order to bleed the brakes.
Bentleys says start with the wheel furthest from the master. The Mityvac
instructions then say start with wheel closest to the master? Anyone
know which way to go? Question # 2- I have been waiting for too long for
an order of original heater hose clamps the wire loop type from TRF,
anyone know of a source that stocks them?
TIA
Cliff
73 TR6