TR6 F/S to the list 1st

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 F/S to the list 1st
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:17:31 EST
OK listers,
  The time has come for me to sell my 73 TR6, but another is in the future.
It's an excellent example of a great driver. It's not concourse, but you'll
be proud to put it in participants choice. It's magenta, a color Triumph used
in 73 and 74. I've owned it for about 5 years and have improved an already
great car with the following:
 Fat sway bar (front), VDO gauges, Koni's, aluminum shroud. K&N filters, oil
cooler, mini-light replica wheels, carpet, trunk too, stereo, alarm,
polyurethane bushings everywhere, brakes, steel braided lines.
  I don't know what else to say but its a great car. And any body at the SE
VTR may have seen it win the stock class autocross, even beat some of the
prepared cars.
 A photo is on Dan's wonderful site and can be seen at:
 http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/carpics/jodymiller73tr6big.jpg
 Priced at price lower than most ebay TR6's at $8900, but will take more.
                             Jody
                     Tallahassee, Fla.