TR4-A Repainting Website

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4-A Repainting Website
From: "Francis Dupuis" <francisd@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:36:41 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Has received some more pics and a bit of work now that I've had five minutes
to make it a little better. If you look at the new pics you will see in the
background of some a nice TR6 that is being painted in the same shop.

Also, for you TR4, TR4-a, TR5, and TR 250 owners, I'm looking for pics of
the cars. The more the merrier. Any background on the cars would be nice
too. I'm planning in putting something together for the range on the web. If
you have a website with one of the above, please email the me URL.

Thanks

Francis Dupuis
Vancouver, BC