Re: Moss Europe

To: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Moss Europe
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:03:04 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Frank,

For the most part, I still do buy through mail-order, and usually from
Rimmer Brothers!  It would/will(?) be nice to have a greater selection
of parts availible for the '7 from Moss US though.  I'm just lucky to
have a Moss distributor a 25 minute drive from my house. I don't think
most listers are that lucky!  If they weren't there, I would be buying
exclusively mail-order.

Later,
Brian