TR4 later seat configuration question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 later seat configuration question
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:37:01 EST
Cc: HDRIDER570@aol.com
Folks, I received the below e-mail today.  Since I had my seats rebuilt in
Italy in '71, I'm not sure mine are original as far as the padding goes.
Does anyone have the currect info for him.  PLEASE answer him directly with a
copy to me for my files.  Thanks in advance.

Art Kelly

HDRIDER570@aol.com wrote:

I just received a new foam padding kit for my TR4 later style seats.  The old
seats did not have the original padding when I got them.  The kits have a
strip of burlap and some cotton type padding.  How and where are these fitted?

Thank You for your help.

Edward J. Hamer