RE: What's Happening to the Paint?

To: rdanielson@is.snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What's Happening to the Paint?
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:34:13 PDT
>From: "Bob Danielson" <rdanielson@is.snet.net>
>To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: What's Happening to the Paint?
>Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:52:34 -0400
>
>Doesn't Zymol encourage you to spread it on with your hand............. no
>cloth.......... just your hand. Something about feeling the paint better
>and
>being one with your car........ a kinda Zen thing!!

    I don't think that would be a good Idea... It's very rare that
    SWMBO comes out in the garage... She did while I was waxing The
    Green Man... Even she remarked about how appetizing the Zymol
    smelled. If I waxed the car bare handed, I'd be tempted to lick
    my fingers...

    Then I'd probably be talking about how Zymol "sets you free":*)

    Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)