RE: upholstery shops

To: "Beth and Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: upholstery shops
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:23:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I don't think Fred's comment was racist. I think he was
frustrated about having an expensive piece of upholstery
buggered up by someone who hasn't mastered the basics of
his trade. I was just pointing out that such unfortunate
experiences can happen no matter who you are dealing
with.

Certainly, such clowns are disproportionately
represented by guys who talk like Bruce Springsteen,
but I'm sure that's just a statistical anomaly.  ;-)

-mg