D.C. Area Car Show on Sunday

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: D.C. Area Car Show on Sunday
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:46:10 -0400
All right, all you Triumphisti ...

Come if you can to the 3rd annual "Britain on the Green" car show this
Sunday, April 30th, at Woodlawn Plantation, on Rt. 1 in Mt. Vernon,
Virginia -- on the  grand grounds of the estate of Eleanor Parke Custis,
the granddaughter of Big George (Washington).  (She's dead, though.)
The weather will be lovely, but the beer will be chilly.  Gates open at
9am.

For more info, visit:  www.geocities.com/~cap-triumph
  (Sorry, but if I weren't a computer illiterate, I'd make that a
hyperlink.)

And stop by my white GT6 and coo, or at least hem and haw.

--
Martin Secrest
White GT6