Alternator Question

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator Question
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:57:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I am installing my alternator and noticed that there is a lot of free play
between the alternator and the mounting block. I have the outer spacer and
the big spacer that fits right in the mounting block. What I also noticed is
that on one of the ends that the long screw goes through, there is a long
washer that sticks out on the inner side of the alternator brakets. My
question is, is there anything that belongs in between the alternator and
the mounting block? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,

Patrick