Re: no longer a shelf/ spare tire question

To: rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: no longer a shelf/ spare tire question
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:22:59 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/30/00 10:13:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com writes:

<< I was wondering what you TR2/3/3A/3B owners were using for spare
 tires?  I have Michelin 165/15 XAS tires on the four corners but
 as I remember they did not fit into the spare tire space.  When I
 was running the car years ago, I was using a very old 5.60/15 tire.
 The thought of driving on this tire scares me now. >>

I have 165's in both of my spare tire compartments. I keep a set of jumper
cables in the middle. Tight but it fits. Note you have to put the tire in
upside down.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B