Breathing systems on sale.

To: healeys@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Breathing systems on sale.
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 22:41:41 EDT
I recently decided to buy a clean air breathing system to use when I paint &
do other nasty stuff.   While trying to decide which one to get and from
where, I went to the manufacturers site, and they are having a sale!

So, if any one else was considering one of these, the sale is 15% off thru
June 15th.   The company is Axis Products (was Fastech?), the product is
Hobbyair, Proair, etc., web site is: WWW.fastechcorp.com.  You have to
mention you  saw the Internet sale to get this deal.

Mine arrived in about 3 days, and looks very nice, I will eventually provide
a review as I am preparing to paint the TR7, and then on to the Healey.

John
Oostburg, WI
'60 BT7
'60 Mini