Was Re: Forgive me

To: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Was Re: Forgive me
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 22:05:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm at risk of being burned at the stake for heresy, but in 1972 at the
ripe age of 20, I had the good fortune to have use of a new 240Z  for the
weekend -courtesy of my employer.( I rough-framed houses then)  I had just
gotten over a romance with a 2nd generation Japanese-American girl (her
father did time in a California detention camp in WWII)  and I can say I
was thrilled with both at the time. I still don't understand why my boss
lent us his car for a few days, but I can tell you we had a blast. We blew
away everything except for those sneaky race-prepped street cars. Against
stock production cars, we took on anybody.
I was saddened to see that the 240 became a bloated luxury-mobile , because
it had so much potential as a sports car.

Dreaming of the day the "Strumpet"
is back on the road,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6  CF50378U
"Strumpet"  Aldous Huxley- 'Brave New World'