RE: TR6 AutoXing questions and 300ZX wheel compatability

To: "linda long" <lalong@vt.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 AutoXing questions and 300ZX wheel compatability
From: "Roger Helman" <rogerh@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:30:21 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
        Tom, I just got a set of 16X7 Panasports with Goodyear Eagles 215 55
mounted on them. They look great and are almost the same size as the stock
tires. I haven't driven it more than around the block because my master
cylinder has developed a leak and needs to be rebuilt. But they appear to
work great. I plan to take the 6 for a longer cruise this weekend.

Roger Helman
American Fork, Utah