re: GT6 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: GT6 question
From: "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 05:12:31 GMT
No such button on my '72 GT6 MkIII, & I don't remember seeing one in any GT6
MkIII parts manual.  The owner must have installed it.

======
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Subject: GT6 question

OK, now I've got another question, I've got a '72 GT6 MkIII and on the
tunnel ahead of the parking brake, by about 6 inches, there is a little push
button switch mounted.  I don't think the previous owner putit there, and I
haven't slid underneath to see if it's connected and where it goes.  In case
this is a factory thingie, can anyone tell me what it's for?

        Michael