FW: ITS - Bulletin 0130

To: "'herald list'" <triumph_herald@egroups.com>, "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: ITS - Bulletin 0130
From: Davies William-qswi646 <QSWI646@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:43:41 +0100
Hi,
    I don't normally forward this kind of thing, but this warning was sent
out from our internal IT department - IT IS NOT A HOAX! I have since seen
reports (BBC) that many UK based businesses have been seriously affected
today, also unconfirmed reports that the British Houses of Parliament have
been seriously affected.
        Sorry for the Spam, but you really need to know this,
                Cheers,
                        Bill Davies.
--------

ITS Bulletin - ITS Bulletin - ITS Bulletin - ITS Bulletin
ITS Bulletin: 0130
Category: Virus Warning
Date: 4th May 2000
All
We have received reports of a new e-mail virus that has been detected here
in Swindon.
If you receive any mails with the subject line - "I Love You" - please DO
NOT open the mail, just delete it from your inbox and then empty your
deleted items folder.
If you do not follow these instructions, you run the risk of losing data
from your workstation.
If you have any questions or issues with the contents of this bulletin
please contact the EMEA Helpdesk.

<SNIP>

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1961 Herald 1200 Coupé
 | |                  | |   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 |_|                  |_|   1973 Spitfire MkIV
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup