FW: parts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: parts
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:32:27 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'vafred@erols.com'" <vafred@erols.com>
List

Just had to publicly say THANK YOU to Mr. Fred Thomas for sending me photos
of his cars and a Massey-Ferguson water pump cross over list ( all free of
charge ). It's very easy to promise something to someone when he's far away
. It's not always so easy to actually deliver . Fred delivered and in my
books he really is a great man .

To those of you that have not had the opportunity to see his cars , I can
just say that they are awesome and a real inspiration .

Btw my bar is now stocked with one bottle of real German Brandy that a
friend brought back from a recent visit . Tasty :-) ... hic !

Once again : Thank you Fred .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
One '56 TR3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .