FW: Triumph Service Voucher book

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Triumph Service Voucher book
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:19:31 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'jmwagner@greenheart.com'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
List

Just had to publicly say THANK YOU to Mr. Justin Wagner for sending me the
Triumph Service Voucher Book ( free of charge ).    :-)    :-)    :-)

I took a chance and never expected Justin to actually even consider sending
it to me .( I really thought Justin made a joke when he replied that the
book was on its way . ) It's very easy to promise something to someone when
he's far away . It's not always so easy to actually deliver . Justin
delivered and in my books he really is a great man .

Now I'm off to my local Triumph Service Centre to redeem my first voucher on
a complete Spitfire service  :-) . And since this seems to be my lucky week
I'll check my PO Box tomorrow morning for my complete Mk1 Spitfire overdrive
conversion kit that someone will send . :-)

Once again : Thank you Justin .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
One '56 TR3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .