RE: Suggestions for Chromers ?

To: "'Z27407@aol.com'" <Z27407@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Suggestions for Chromers ?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:56:28 -0400
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
There seems to be a consensus by club members here in Florida (Gold Coast;
Central; and No Fla Clubs) for Space Coast Plating in Melbourne.

If you have seen George Proctor's TR6 at the SE regional (or elsewhere) they
are the ones who did it.    I have a windshield frame and other stuff there
now which should be done in the next few weeks.

I believe they do have a web page (minimal) and will come up on the web
searches for businesses.

Carl