RE: Suggestions for Chromers ?

To: <Z27407@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Suggestions for Chromers ?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 22:20:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I went through this a year or so ago. The best advice I can give is to visit
the local motorcycle shops.......... especially the custom shops. These guys
know who's good and who to avoid. Would you want to deal with a bunch of
pissed off bikers??? Another good choice are the custom Hot Rod places.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD