Churchill Tool Quest

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Churchill Tool Quest
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 16:54:30 -0700
--------------C235AC8E3D516D9094D9AA85

I am forwarding this to the list, perhaps someone can offer Brett some
suggestions.

--Justin Wagner
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner

--------------C235AC8E3D516D9094D9AA85

Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 19:26:31 -0800
Subject: TR owner
From: Brett Knupfer <bknupfer@got.net>
To: <jmwagner@greenheart.com>

JM,
   I was looking at your website (very nice) and am amazed at all the
Triumph connections that you have put together.  Thank you!  I own a
Spitfire and I need to purchase a couple of Churchill tools so I can replace
my rear wheel bearings.  It seemed like there must be a site where they are
available but I couldn't identify one.  Would you be so kind as to write me
a note back about this.  I live in California and they are definitely hard
to come by around here.
Thanks so much.
Brett Knupfer
bknupfer@got.net