BRG TR6 spotted in Gatineau

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRG TR6 spotted in Gatineau
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 17:18:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello listers,

I was working outside stripping the wood dash when a nice rumbling sound
came to my ear.  Looked up and there it was, a BRG TR6,  driving by, about a
1000 feet away.  Man! it gave me chills!!!

It was going south on boulevard Lorrain in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada around
15h-16h this afternoon.   A lister?

Can't wait to have mine on the road!!!  About 4-5 years from now! :-(

Steph
'71 TR6 ( Finally started fixing things instead of just taking apart!!!)