Air filters for DCOE Webers needed..Suppliers?? HELP

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air filters for DCOE Webers needed..Suppliers?? HELP
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:57:28 EDT
Hello list!

I have a triple weber dcoe setup for my 75 TR6 that i am about to install and
I guess I am going to break down and buy the darn air filters to replace the
velocity stacks(HATE TO DO THIS< THEY LOOK SO GOOD!) to be assured that
particles dont get in my new engine.Anyone have 3 new ones around they want
to sell or know of a supplier that sells just the air filter assemblies(plus
the elements)? Thanks!!

P.S. They are 40 Dcoe's by the way..

Paul Seedoff
75 TR6