CLUTCH PEDAL IS STUCK

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: CLUTCH PEDAL IS STUCK
From: VK0216@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 20:31:58 EDT
I was driving my 75 TR6 yesterday and suddenly at a stop light, I could not
get my TR6 into any gear.  It was stuck in neutral.  After several minutes I
finally got it into gear and it worked fine the rest of the day.

Today, I depressed the clutch and the footpedal did not come back to the
ready position.  It stayed depressed.  I pumped it numerous times and to no
evail.  Suddenly the pedal came back to normal position but once again would
not spring back to the normal position.  Does anyone have any ideas, please?
The clutch fluid is topped off.   Could there be air in my clutch line/slave
cylinder and would this cause my pedal to completely loose its ability to
spring back upward.  thanks virgil 75 TR6