Re: TR4A for sale in Utah

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A for sale in Utah
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:13:01 -0400
Cc: "fogbro1" <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Stephane St-Amant"
>It's the reverse in my case!!!

We are getting married in two months and 5 months ago, SHE suggested to her
brother to give me his TR6 so I can restore it.  And he did!!!

Two months ago she told me that she would like her own LBC.  So I'm
currently looking at a MKIII Spit for her wedding gift!!!

Now... tell me I'm not marrying the right woman!  :-)
<

Hey, does she have any sisters?

(Oops, too late, I'm already married.  But my wife fully supports my
affliction.  When I got the TR3 she claimed it as hers.  But I still get to
drive it.)

Dave