Apology

To: TRIUMPH LIST <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apology
From: DOC - Ken <kennkim@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 08:04:20 -0600
Folks,

I apologize for my comments that came out a little but stronger than
they should have. Thanks to so many that eventually did respond. I
should have known ........it was probably sunny everywhere, & every one
was out with their tops down. 8^) Sorry for the inconvenience, but
wanted the info badly.

Sorry it came across so strong, I was just a little frustrated as I
seemed to have lost out on another TR-4A IRS this week here in Utah. In
Utah, they are not very common & even less common to have them for sale
in any condition...even less so than most states.

Thx

Ken