Re: TR3 hard top & rear capping

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3 hard top & rear capping
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:56:43 -0700 "TR3 hard top & rear capping" (May 8, 1:52pm)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl,

You need to drill a few holes in the rear cappings but there are
supposed to be some finishing pieces which are attached to the
cappings and finish the holes off nicely. See part #25 on page
59 of Moss's catalog. My personal opinion is that if you have
the brackets mounted to the windscreen frame then you should also
have the "correct" capping. But of course if you hardtop and soft top
windscreen frames that would be different :-)

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com