RE: Happy Chrome in LA *** Clarification ***

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Happy Chrome in LA *** Clarification ***
From: "Dana Scott" <scoti@iol7.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 23:43:31 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave,

You forgot to tell them that it is Peck Rd NORTH.  Not Peck Rd South.  There
is a difference.  If you are coming from the west, exit Peck Rd North and go
back under the freeway.  About 1/2 mile later you will go under the railroad
tracks.  At the next signal, turn left.  That will put you on Stewart.

Too bad you didn't tell me you were going.  I have some things that needed
to be chromed and I understand that the more you take in the better the
price.

Dana