Re: Coolant boil over...

To: appleorchard@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Coolant boil over...
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 07:31:29 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net(appleorchard@prodigy.net)
Here's my idea -- there is a hotspot inside your engine.  As long as
coolant is circulating, it is kept cool enough to prevent boiling, but
when the circulation stops, the boiling starts.  Of course, when the
boiling stops, the condensing coolant draws the reservoir dry.

Try a radiator flush would be my recommendation.

Good luck.
Donald.