Re: Zenith Stromberg needle swap 80 spit vs 76 spit

To: "Dan Carey" <appleorchard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Zenith Stromberg needle swap 80 spit vs 76 spit
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:24:17 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Dan
To check the difference you would have too remove the needle to read the
code letters as someone may have been there before, in which case the needle
may not be correct by age or comm no. My advice would be as you feel it is
ok ENJOY! The differences would probably  have been slight, and made for
emissions purposes rather than any thing else. Order a new needle and fit it
at your leisure if you are worried.

Graham.