Wedges & Spits compared to other TR's?

To: TRIUMPH LIST <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wedges & Spits compared to other TR's?
From: DOC - Ken <kennkim@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:45:05 -0600

Just saw this posted in the local news paper, always had my heart set on
a TR2-6, but a "Wedge" like this has me thinking. You all with "Wedges",
what do you think of them compared to your TR2-6's. Just curious on your
thoughts on them as I know even less of them than I do some of the older
TR's.

81 TRIUMPH TR7 Convert. Excellent original cond.  Perfect throughout.
Cover included. $2900.

So how does the below  deal sound?

While on the subject, I don't know that much about the Spitfires
either......except that in high school my brother & his buddy (driver)
walked away from a roll over where the Spit wedged it self between to
trees upside down. they walked away minus one of their shoes & that was
it............ but I digress. Those with TR2-6's & Spits what are the
pros & cons to these little Triumphs.

Anxiously awaiting your opinions,

        Ken