Plug for Good Fiberglass Shop, No LBC

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plug for Good Fiberglass Shop, No LBC
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:02:22 -0700
Hey Listers,
     I've flown a fiberglass sailplane for 17 years. I also have a Chevy 1
ton crew cab dually. My wife whacked a parked car with one of the bulbous
fiberglass fenders. The score: Crew cab dually 1, honda Civic - 0. Anyway, I
had the fender repaired by the guy that does all of my fiberglass aircraft
repairs (I've never dented it, it is a high performance trainer that gets
rented). The fender came back perfect. I highly recommend this guy to anyone
needing "real" fiberglass work. His name is Rick Seargeant at Soarcraft
(Tehachapi, CA). Phone 661-822-9315.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's