soft top installation tips?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top installation tips?
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:01:20 -0400
It looks like the rain may stop soon here in central NY and I'll be able to
actually drive my car. (No, it hasn't been out yet.) I purchased a new
Robbins top over the winter and plan to install it soon. I got all new
webbing, snaps, seals, etc. to go along with it. Any tips or pitfalls I
should know? I installed the Amco top on there presently, but that was in
1977. The memory is not sharp, but I do recall it at least came with
instructions.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (23 year owner)